At Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT there are a total of 12 Job Classes which are divided into 3 Job Class levels:
1st Job Class :
- Swordman, They tend to have high ATK from swords and their skills boost the damage of these weapons. They can wear heavy armor and shield to boost their DEF and their high HP pool from skills and HP bonus significantly help with tanking mobs.
- Mage, Rely on their magic skills as their main source of damage. They use their knowledge of the monster's element to know what elemental magic skill to use to deal more damage to monsters.
- Archer, Usually wielding a bow and arrow, to hunt monsters. Though they prefer sniping monsters from far away, their understanding of the natural forces make them great companions at close quarters during the heat of battle.
- Thief, Excel in having high flee and their ability to have high attack speed. Though their crude tutelage in fighting is all they have, they are learning the art of deceit and stealth to help them in the battlefield.
2nd Job Class :
- Knight, This class is the primary second job for the Swordman class. Being a hack and slash type of character, Knights are granted access to a new mastery that will open a new type of weapon to wield aside from the Swordman's swords.
- Wizard, Wizards are powerful offensive magic users. They rely on dangerous magic strikes as well as devastating Area of Effect spells to wreak havoc.
- Hunter, They are skillful at indirect combat. Their increased Attack speed with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. They are also able to lay mines and traps on the ground to hinder or catch mobs.
- Assassin, Attack from the shadow and able to equip a weapon in each hand also the exclusive users of Katar weapons. Assassins have a variety of damage dealing and poisoning skills.
2nd Transcendence Class :
- Lord Knight, The Lord Knight's skills are a good balance of offense and defense. The Lord Knight is now a master of weapons with a special affinity for Two-handed Swords and Spears. A Lord Knight has formidable attack strength and can crush an opponent's defense with ease.
- High Wizard, The Mage and the Wizard have been able to tap into mystical and elemental magic but the real power is now fully realized in the spells mastered by the High Wizard. Only a fool would dare challenge the awesome might of a High Wizard's power head on!
- Sniper, One shot, one kill! There is no better way to describe the Sniper. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage.
- Assassin Cross, An elite group of Assassin. The Assassin Cross utilizes stealth and confusion in order to land the perfect killing blow. With these new skills, the Assassin Cross now has a wide choice of brutal methods to overcome opponents. All without ever leaving the shadows.