Firstly, it could be a problem affecting all players or the server might be under maintenance so please check our official community page for an announcement.
It could also be due to unstable network or data crashes, etc. so please check the following information.
- Close unnecessary apps while playing the game.
- Delete unused apps to secure enough storage(capacity).
- Use personal Wi-Fi rather than public Wi-Fi or use a data network.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Reboot your device.
* If you were using a guest account, you would lose all your gameplay data after deleting the game so please make sure to link your account first!
* If you were on an Android device, please delete the data first before deleting the app by following the below step.
(Steps: Setting on your device > Application > Action RO2 Spear of Odin > Storage > Delete Data > Delete the app)
If the problem persists, please contact our customer service with detailed information and screenshots. We’ll try our best to help you out.