The frequent disconnection and cut off could be caused due to a lack of RAM or storage and/or data crashes.
If it occurs frequently, please refer to the following information.
- Close unnecessary apps while playing the game.
- Delete unused apps to secure enough storage(capacity).
- Use personal Wi-Fi rather than public Wi-Fi or use a data network.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Reboot your device.
* If you were using a guest account, you would lose all your gameplay data after deleting the game so please make sure to link your account first!
* If you were on an Android device, please delete the data first before deleting the app by following the below step.
(Steps: Setting on your device > Application > Action RO2 Spear of Odin > Storage > Delete Data > Delete the app)
Due to different settings of devices, some devices (old types) might not support smooth gameplay.